How parents can support their child with maths
This document will give you ideas about how to help your child with their maths. (There are more ideas on the CBeebies website)
Science Week 9th-16th March 2018
Our theme this week is Humpty Dumpty. We did some Eggs-periments with real uncooked eggs!
Did you know that you can stand on eggs and they don't break?
In the event that school is closed due to bad weather, Nursery children can do the following activities:
- Practise writing over and under their name
- Draw pictures of people in their family
- Counting up to 20 items correctly
- Order numbers to 10 or 20
- Match a group of items to the correct number eg. 6 socks to the number 6
Maths Graph - Sorting Gummy Bears
We chose our favourite colour gummy bears and added them to the graph. We were able to see which colour was the most popular in the class and which colour was the least popular.