Year 5 'Meet the Teacher' PowerPoint
Autumn Term Curriculum Letter 2020
Homework Expectations in Year 5:
Each week, your child is expected to:
- complete one or two MyMaths tasks;
- complete a 'Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check' task on Spellzone;
- With the same spelling list, they will produce 10 sentences on Google Classroom, using these words making sure that they have used them in context;
- Occasionally, there may be a 'finishing off' task on Google Classroom, such as a computing task;
- There will be a R.E. written task to complete - this will be set on Google Classroom.
We also expect the children to read aloud to an adult at home at least three times a week. Can you make sure each reading session is signed and dated.
Your child has access to the Active Learn Bug Club, where there are lots of books for them to read. Please use this resource as it is geared for their reading level.