Lesson 2 : Chosen to help.
- Know that we are chosen by God.
- Think of ways we can thank God by helping others.
Sometimes, we are chosen for small things and sometimes for very important tasks. Whatever we do, we use our gifts to serve God and others.
- look after a pet,
- take part in an assembly,
- carry the register to the office,
- be a classroom helper,
- be a team leader in a game,
- help with cooking,
- help a new child to settle into the class.
Think of a time when you were chosen to do something that you really wanted to do.
- What were you chosen to do?
- How did it make you feel?
Draw a big heart. Choose words from the box below to put in the heart to say what it felt like to be chosen. We will put these on our RE board.
proud scared happy worried confident
nervous delighted excited pleased amazed