Autumn Term 2019 - Curriculum Letter
5.3.19 Pancake Day!
We ate pancakes at snack time and then went outside to do Pancake day Races! It was good fun, even if we dropped the pancakes!
11th February 2019
This week is Feeling Good Week! Today a Petting Zoo visited the school and we were able to touch and stroke all the animals. Here are some pictures from our exciting day:
NURSERY CURRICULUM LETTER - SPRING 2019
Here is the Parents' Information PowerPoint from last night's English Information Evening.
How parents can support their child with maths
This document will give you ideas about how to help your child with their maths. (There are more ideas on the CBeebies website)
In the event that school is closed due to bad weather, Nursery children can do the following activities:
- Practise writing over and under their name
- Draw pictures of people in their family
- Counting up to 20 items correctly
- Order numbers to 10 or 20
- Match a group of items to the correct number eg. 6 socks to the number 6