Spring Week 7
Group trips to Asda
Our topic this half term is Ready Steady Grow. We are learning about how food grows and gets from the farm to the supermarket. We walked to Asda in small groups and had some questions to try and answer.
1. What colour grapes can you find? How many different colours are there?
2. Find the children’s books. Can you see any that we have at school? What are they?
3. What different shapes of pasta can you find?
4. You can buy baked beans on their own. Can you buy them in packs? How many can you get in a pack?
5. How many different types of Weetabix can you find?
6. What celebration are Asda getting ready for?
I wonder if your child can remember what they discovered?