W/C 25th May 2020
This week is half term and so there will not be any set work but here are some ideas of things to do together.
- Go for a walk, what colours can you see?
- Enjoy your outside space whether it is a garden, balcony, shared area.
- Read together, look at the words and letters which ones do you know?
- Can you make up your own story, or can you change the ending of your favourite one?
- Draw the day…..What does the day look like to you? ( we would love to see your pictures)
- Do some cooking together, what yummy treats can you make?
- Sing some songs
- Play some instruments
- Talk together. Talking increases vocabulary and helps with reading and writing activities
- Watch your favourite film, let us know which film you watched and why you like it so much
- Paint, maybe outside
- Splash in some puddles (use water from a bucket if it doesn’t rain)
- Dress up, send us some photos of your favourite costume
Programmes to watch
Show Me Show Me https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/show-me-show-me
Come Outside (can be found on You Tube)
Down on the Farm
Let’s go for a Walk https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000g1w6/lets-go-for-a-walk-series-1-15-puddle-splashing-and-snakes-walk
Don’t forget after half term we will still be putting Home Learning on the Website and we would love to be able to share any photographs that you send to us. All your photos are put onto the Class pages